Club Run Schedule
- Club runs will recommence from 19th April 2021.
- Members may book on more than one run per week initially but this will be reviewed to ensure as many members as possible can access the runs
- No block bookings are permitted
- Bookings must be made 24 hours prior to the session
- Session start times will be staggered to enable social distancing regulations to be met
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes the start of your session
- Please leave promptly after the session ends
- Members must travel separately unless from the same household
- Runners who have not booked on will not be admitted to the session – if they refuse to leave, the run session will be cancelled immediately to avoid any risk to leaders and members
How will the club keep me safe?
- Members may not attend a run if they have any symptoms, or someone in their household has symptoms of they have been in contact with someone with symptoms
- Please ensure you adhere to government guidance re social distancing at all times
- Leaders will carry PPE in case of needing to administer first aid
- Group size is kept within the statutory requirement to ensure the safety and well-being of the club leaders and members
- Any members who attend a run and become symptomatic must notify the club and adhere to the guidance from the track and trace programme
- Leaders to open gates etc and ensure routes are risk assessed to avoid styles etc as much as possible
UPDATE - We are now a few weeks into our new timetable of Covid-secure runs and it has been wonderful to see lots of people getting out. We are lucky that our compliance with England Athletics guidelines (group registers, appropriate PPE and route planning), has enabled us to offer runs in groups greater than 6 and this is down to our team of run leaders.
Link to the NHS 'Getting Moving Again' Information Page
Link to the Mind 'Returning to Sport and Physical Activity as Lockdown eases' Information Page