A club constitution is a simple document that outlines its functions and the rules under which it will operate.
The constitution sets out the fundamental principles of our club.
A good constitution will:
- Explain to members (and non-members) what your club is about.
- Help protect club members and officers.
- Clarify how club procedures should work.
- Clarify and help sort out internal problems.
- Underpin funding applications - most funding bodies will not consider applications from groups without a constitution.
- Enable our club to become incorporated.
Please click on this link for the MVR Constitution